Important: All add-ons for Bookly require Bookly PRO installed and activated.
With this add-on, you can offer package deals for your client’s favourite services. You can add a discount on packages and set a validity period for services booked in package form.
Get the Packages (Add-on) here.
How it works
Do your clients keep coming back for the same service? Why not offer them a package deal? They’ll love the convenience package deals offer. The optional discount is great for increasing sales of a particular service.
Your client will have to book their first appointment right away. But the rest of the package services can be booked later. As long as they’re booked within the set validity period.
Are you launching a new service? You can offer package deals at a discount as a launch special. This will help your new service to gain exposure and help you to increase sales. All while offering your clients convenience.
Note: Packages can only be set up in the back-end. Customers cannot book these from the front-end – yet.
Setup and configuration
1. Purchase, download, install and activate add-on in Plugins.
2. Go to Bookly menu > Services. Click on , choose the type – Package. Enter the title and click Create service.
3. To open and configure the created service click on the right. Each package service is created on the basis of a simple service. Packages cannot be created from compound or collaborative type of services.
If you enable Unassigned option, your package will be available for booking with no service provider selected. Later on, customers will be able to select a service provider for unassigned packages in their user account.
Package services are marked with a relevant icon in the list of services.
4. To add a package of services, go to Bookly menu > Packages. Click on New package button and fill out the necessary details.
5. Once created, you'll be able to schedule appointments in a package. Click on the Schedule button on the right. Select the date and time and click the checkmark to confirm. Click Save.
All the instances of services in a package can be managed on the customer’s user account.
Give them this option by adding [bookly-packages-list] shortcode to your webpage.
After a customer is logged in, they’ll see a list of purchased packages with expiration date, details, and ability to schedule appointments.
How packages appear in Bookly Calendar
All appointments that belong to a package appear in the Calendar with the appropriate icon.
Clicking on the appointment will result in the Edit appointment window where you’ll be able to make changes.
Email/SMS notifications about purchased package
With the Bookly Packages (Add-on), you’ll have new notification templates in the Email/SMS Notifications sections relevant to the purchased package. These can be sent to your customer and staff using the following codes in your email body:
Important: At this time, Bookly doesn’t support booking of packages by your customers on the front-end. You can create, add and schedule a package of services in Bookly admin panel.
Bookly Packages (Add-on) is not compatible with Bookly Custom Duration (Add-on).
Try this demo (backend version) to get a better understanding of how the Packages (Add-on) works.
Recurring Appointments (Add-on) – allow the service to have recurring appointments and set the frequency of repeat.