Please note that settings described below are available with Bookly Pro installed and activated. The free version of Bookly has limited functionality.
Create your own templates for emails and text messages right from the Bookly menu.
Custom notifications may include all booking information, appointment status changes, reminders, agenda, etc., and can be configured to be sent to customers, staff, or administrators.
How to create and configure custom notifications
1. Go to Bookly menu > Email Notifications/SMS notifications.
2. Click on + New Notification at the bottom of the page. Select the notification type from the drop-down menu and configure the logic for sending emails/text messages.
3. Select specific service you'd like this notification to send for.
4. Tick the box to define recipients: client, staff, administrators.
5. In the edit window, enter the message using the list of provided shortcodes.
Notifications Overview – see how you can schedule emails and what you can set as triggers for automated and personalized emails.