Bookly is the ultimate online appointment scheduling and service booking solution for almost any business that sells services. We released the first version of our WordPress booking plugin in 2014, and now we are trusted by over 60000 clients worldwide across different industries.
Bookly is a WordPress open-source booking plugin with a premium version available with Bookly Pro (Add-on). Besides, we offer dozens of add-ons to enhance Bookly Pro and enable even more advanced service, customer, promo, and e-commerce features. Such product architecture makes Bookly extremely flexible and the ultimate service booking solution that fits small and big businesses with hundreds of employees across different locations.
- Bookly WordPress booking plugin is our core product. It’s free and can be downloaded on WordPress. The free version of Bookly has certain limitations and fits small businesses or individual entrepreneurs who need very basic appointment scheduling and service booking functionality.
- Bookly PRO is our top-selling add-on which we officially distribute via CodeCanyon only. With Bookly PRO, you get advanced customer, service, and staff management features and remove the limitations of the Bookly free plugin.
- You can enhance Bookly PRO with dozens of add-ons. They provide even more payment, e-commerce, marketing, promo, and administrative features.
- You can check the list of Bookly items and purchase Bookly add-ons at Codecanyon.
- Visit our demo page (both frontend and backend versions) to check how they work.
- Use Bookly Sandbox to create a WordPress-powered website and test Bookly and all add-ons for free.
- Besides the plugin and add-ons, we offer an SMS service, allowing you to communicate effectively with your clients. You can leverage this service to reduce no-shows, update your clients about appointment changes, send marketing materials, and more. Learn more about SMS rates and other Bookly Cloud products.
With Bookly you can automate your appointment scheduling routine, easily manage the schedule of your employees, win more clients, improve your customer experience and upsell your services.