If you’ve already got Bookly Lite installed and would like to upgrade to the full version of the plugin, follow the steps below.
How to Upgrade
- Purchase Bookly here.
- In Bookly Settings, uncheck "Delete all data on uninstall" (enabled by default).
- To install as a new plugin, go to your WordPress dashboard, and in Plugins, click Add New and Upload. Select the appointment-booking.zip file from the downloaded archive and click Install Now.
- Activate Bookly Appointments in Installed Plugins.
- Remove Bookly Lite through FTP
Do not remove Lite via standard WordPress tools as doing that has led to lost or corrupt data in the past.
- After successful installation, go to Bookly menu > Settings > Purchase Code and enter your purchase code in the appropriate field to have access to free updates of Bookly. Read here how to find your purchase code.
SET UP THE NEW FEATURES
Google Calendar sync – works with the company calendar and with individual staff’s calendars simultaneously.
Online Payments – learn how to set up integration with PayPal, Stripe, WooCommerce etc.
Notifications – automated and customizable, they can be sent via email or text messages (SMS, additional charges apply).
Group Booking add-on – to accept group reservations (e.g. group classes).