Important: All add-ons for Bookly require Bookly PRO installed and activated.
With Customer Groups (Add-on), you can create and manage Customer Groups for different administration purposes. Arrange your customer list by type for advanced sorting, offering promotions to certain clients, or setting particular limitations.
Get the Customer Groups (Add-on) here.
You can determine shared settings for each customer group and sort customers into different categories based on their loyalty, the frequency of appointments, provided information, interests, etc.
- Share similar settings between several customers
- Offer promotions to particular clients
- Set the service visibility based on a customer group
- Create as many groups as needed
Setup and configuration
1. Purchase, download and activate add-on in Plugins.
2. To create a new customer group, click on in Bookly menu > Customer Groups. Fill out the details.
3. Click Edit button to edit the group details.
4. To assign a customer to a group, go to Bookly menu > Customers, click Edit, and select a group from the drop-down menu.
5. If needed, set the service visibility based on a group a customer belongs to, in Services > Visibility. According to these settings, the service will be visible only to customers from the selected group.
Note that this feature works only for users who are authorized in WordPress.
Note that group discount and default appointment status depend on the details that customer entered in a booking form. These settings will also be applied to non-logged in WordPress users.
By default, all new customers have no group.
Try this demo to get a better understanding of how the Customer Groups (Add-on) works.
Customer Groups (Add-on) is available for purchase here.
See this video tutorial to get a better understanding of how it works.
Custom fields (Add-on) – get extra information from your clients.