Each purchase of the Bookly item includes any future updates made available by the Bookly team.
There are two ways to update your Bookly item:
1. Using the built-in updater tool created by Bookly team. Note that this option is available only for users with active item support subscription for Bookly Pro. For smooth update experience, go to the Plugins section in your WordPress Dashboard and check for notifications when there are updates available.
2. Using FTP. If your item support subscription expired, you still have access to new versions at CodeCanyon and can update Bookly items manually through FTP. Follow the steps below to update your plugin manually:
- Download from CodeCanyon all Bookly items that you want to update;
- Deactivate all plugins that you’re going to update;
- Unzip the downloaded archives.
- Via FTP client, upload folders with add-ons to their respective directories (for example, Bookly Pro add-on > bookly-addon-pro) on your server into the folders wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate Bookly Pro add-on and other updated add-ons in Plugins section of your WordPress admin panel.
If you still use Bookly version 15.2 and below, note that an update will include the migrator, which is designed to help with the migration process to the new Bookly 16.0, which has the new architecture.
Important: Even though we test our code thoroughly (automatically and manually) before any update, we cannot guarantee that there won’t occur any issues in your installation due to the work of other plugins. According to the rules of Envato marketplace, technical assistance is available only during the item support period. If you haven’t updated Bookly for a long time, before downloading the latest version, we recommend you to check your support period for Bookly Pro and extend it if necessary. This will help us to deliver a prompt support for you and a quick fix as soon as possible.