If your add-ons stopped working after Bookly update, please make sure you're using the latest version of all Bookly items installed on your configuration (including Bookly Pro and other add-ons). Click Сheck for updates to download the most recent version. It will fix the problem.
Articles in this section
- Next button doesn't work in the booking form
- Bookly is not compatible with my WordPress theme. What can I do?
- Incorrect display of pop-up windows in Customer Cabinet (Add-on) and Staff Cabinet (Add-on).
- I'm unable to connect staff member to Google Calendar.
- Why email notifications are not populated with the booking information?
- Bookly add-ons don't work after update. What can I do?
- Migration process freezes on 3 or 4 step. The website is giving HTTP Error 500.
- Email notifications don’t work. How to fix this?
- My google calendar synchronization is not working. I see this error in Staff Members tab: “Could not json decode the token.”
- Google Calendar sync has stopped working properly after an update. How do I fix it?