maybe I just got stuck and am too blind to see...any help on this highly appreciated :-)
Am playing in the sandbox, so all plugins available - as soon as we can implement the situation needed, we are ready2go and buy whatever is needed...
We are running courses two times a day (10:00-13:00 & 14:30-17:30).
Our customers can book courses from 1x 3hrs up to 5x 3hrs - there is a discount for courses 4x 3hrs and 5x 3hrs
What I set up so far:
- Staff members working daily from 10:00-18:00, break from 13:30-14:15.
- 3hrs-Service, sheduled daily from 10:00-18:00, break from 13:30-14:15. Duration is set to 3hrs, time slot to 3hrs. Assigned to staff member.
- 6hrs-Service, sheduled daily from 10:00-18:00, break from 13:30-14:15. Duration is set to 6hrs, time slot to 3hrs. Assigned to staff member.
- 3hrs-Service --> works like a charm. Customers can choose morning (10:00) or afternoon (14:15), all working good here.
- 6hrs-Service --> can't figure it out. I really hope that there is a way to split up a 6hrs booking appointment into e.g. 1 morning session on monday and 1 afternoon session on tuesday. With the settings mentioned above, the form shows only "No time is available for selected criteria."
In case there is no way to split up a booking into several appointments in one rush, the customer can book multiple 3hrs-services. As mentioned before, there is no discount on the 3hrs/6hrs/9hrs, but as soon as the customer books 12hrs or 15hrs, the price is slightly reduced. Is that implementable BEFORE the checkout/payment? As far as I understand the "packages"-addon, this applies only to already booked apointments - so we have to refund the difference between regular and bundled price...which is a bit more time consumpting than expected :-(
As I said already: any help on this is highly appreciated :-)
Thanks in advance