I've already emailed this to firstname.lastname@example.org but no one seems to be getting back to me!
I have a problem with the 15.1 update. It causes my front end calendar to not show any available appointments. The calendar is visible but no available appointments show when you click on a date.
I’ve tested this quite extensively – upon rolling back to the previous version I had installed, everything is fixed 100%, so it is definitely an issue I am having with this update. Unfortunately, the previous version has now caused my Google Calendar sync to stop working so I am in need to update to get that working again.
I have tried removing all custom CSS and still the appointments do not show when 15.1 is installed. I have also tried this across several devices and browsers.
Please can I get a fix for this urgently as I’m currently losing business because of the issue!