We call them "padding times", and you can set them separately for each service in Bookly > Services (this feature is available with the Bookly Pro Add-on)).
Articles in this section
- Conversion Tracking with Google Analytics
- How can I configure CRON to send the Bookly reminders?
- How to create a Custom Appointment?
- How will I know in real time that new bookings are made?
- Can clients book appointments for more than one person at a time?
- How do they book multiple services in one session?
- Can an appointment be a whole day long or more?
- What kind of emails can I send out with Bookly?
- Can I create a buffer between appointments (e.g. for preparation)?
- Can Bookly work with different time zones?