Cost & Value
- How do I install Bookly?
- I’ve installed Bookly. How do I get it running?
- How to transfer Bookly data to another website?
- Can I place the booking form on more than one page or even on several websites?
- I just need a couple of basic capabilities. Can I turn everything else off?
- Do I need to know how to code in order to install or use Bookly?
- See all 7 articles
Customize Front-End Booking Form
- How can I change the color or the font size of a warning message?
- How can I change text color in Bookly booking form?
- How can I set default Service, Category & Employee value via http GET?
- Where do I go to change the way the booking form looks?
- Can I hide Category / Service / Employee fields from the booking form?
- I’ve gone through all demos and none of them shows the configuration that I want. Can I build it?
- See all 9 articles
Get the Most out of Bookly: the Basics
- Conversion Tracking with Google Analytics
- How can I configure CRON to send the Bookly reminders?
- How to create a Custom Appointment?
- How will I know in real time that new bookings are made?
- Can clients book appointments for more than one person at a time?
- How do they book multiple services in one session?
- See all 11 articles
- How to change the booking form color scheme for a specific page?
- How to display Staff Cabinet sections in tabs?
- My website is in another language. Can I have Bookly translated from English into my language?
- Can I display a Bookly form in different ways for each product/category/employee page?
- Is Bookly compatible with my theme?
Issues & Feedback
- Next button doesn't work in the booking form
- Bookly is not compatible with my WordPress theme. What can I do?
- Incorrect display of pop-up windows in Customer Cabinet (Add-on) and Staff Cabinet (Add-on).
- I'm unable to connect staff member to Google Calendar.
- Why email notifications are not populated with the booking information?
- Bookly add-ons don't work after update. What can I do?
- See all 16 articles