Only services with assigned staff members are displayed in the booking form. Make sure you have assigned at least one staff member to each service, and the issue will go away. Besides, the visibility field needs to be set to "public" for both staff members and service.
Articles in this section
- Next button doesn't work in the booking form
- Bookly is not compatible with my WordPress theme. What can I do?
- Incorrect display of pop-up windows in Customer Cabinet (Add-on) and Staff Cabinet (Add-on).
- I'm unable to connect staff member to Google Calendar.
- Why email notifications are not populated with the booking information?
- Bookly add-ons don't work after update. What can I do?
- Migration process freezes on 3 or 4 step. The website is giving HTTP Error 500.
- Email notifications don’t work. How to fix this?
- My google calendar synchronization is not working. I see this error in Staff Members tab: “Could not json decode the token.”
- Google Calendar sync has stopped working properly after an update. How do I fix it?