This article describes what support you can expect from us in regards to Customer Service.
What’s included in item support
- Guidance on using the plugin
- Technical assistance with built-in features
- Help with reported bugs and issues
- Updates for proper functioning
What’s not included in item support
- Installation services
- Customization services
- Support for modified plugin versions
- Assistance with third-party plugins
- Assistance with very old Bookly PRO versions (released before 2018)
Our general response time is up to 2 business days, though we aim to respond within 24 hours.
Active support period
You can receive support from the Bookly team as long as your support period is active. This period is provided in the following cases:
– You recharged your Bookly Cloud account with one of the standard amounts. A support period is automatically provided for a term indicated below the selected amount. If you top up your balance during the active support period (before the expiration date), the validity of your support period will be extended by adding a new term to the remaining days. The support period in Bookly Cloud can be increased up to a maximum of 365 days.
The remaining period of support in days is displayed above the page.
How to submit a request
Support is provided via email (Contact us button in the Bookly admin panel) and through live chat on our website (Help button in the lower-right corner) to Bookly users with an active support period. You can also create a support ticket using this link.