This article describes what support you can expect from us in regards to Customer Service.
What’s included in item support
- Answering questions about how to use the plugin
- Answering technical questions about the plugin’s built-in features and functionality
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues
- Updates to ensure the item works as described
What’s not included in item support
- Installation services
- Customization services
- Support for customized versions of the plugin
- Answering questions about third-party plugins
Our general response time can be up to 2 business days, although we strive to respond within 24 hours.
Active support period
You will be able to receive support from the Bookly team as long as you have an active support period. This period is provided in the following cases:
– You recharged your Bookly Cloud account with one of the standard amounts. A support period will be automatically provided for a term that is indicated below the selected amount. If you top up your balance during the active support period (before the expiration date), the validity of your support period will be extended by adding a new term to the remaining days. This period in Bookly Cloud can be increased up to a maximum of 365 days.
The remaining period of support in days is reflected above the page.
How to submit a request
Support is provided by email (Contact us button in the Bookly admin panel) and through live chat on our website (Help button in the lower-right corner) to Bookly users with an active support period. You can also create a support ticket using this link.