Bookly Cloud offers various services that you can use to automate your online scheduling process. Accept payments, send SMS reminders, manage your settings and purchases – all in one place.
Automate and grow your online business with Bookly solutions.
- SMS Notifications
- Stripe Payments
- Cloud Cron
- Voice Notifications
- Square Payments
- Gift Cards
- WhatsApp Notifications
Create your Bookly Cloud account
1. In the Bookly Cloud section, click on the Register button at the top right corner of the page.
Fill in the necessary details. An email containing the confirmation code will be sent to your email address. Use it in the Confirmation code field to complete registration.
Your login details in the Bookly SMS account may be different from your access to Bookly backend.
2. Account settings are available by clicking on your user name (email address) on the top of the page.
Upon each balance replenishment, Bookly can automatically send an invoice about the payment to your email address. Open Bookly Cloud Settings > Invoice. Set it up by filling out the necessary details, check the Send invoice box, and click Save invoice settings.
3. If you'd like to control your payments manually, you can always rely on the notifications the admin will be getting when your balance falls below $5.
Add money to your balance
1. Click on the Recharge button to top up your balance with one of the standard amounts.
When you recharge your Bookly Cloud account, you automatically get the support period indicated below the selected amount. Learn more about customer support from Bookly here.
2. You may want to make sure you never run out of balance and your messages don't get blocked. To do that, make sure you've selected and enabled the Auto-Recharge option. When enabled, it will charge you the amount that you choose each time your balance falls below $10.
To turn off the Auto-Recharge option, hover the mouse over the info badge, click Change, then Disable.
For more details, visit this page.
Stripe Payments service allows you to accept payments for your services from your customers using Stripe payment gateway for a small commission of 0.9% of the payment amount.
Stripe applies additional fees for payment processing.
Please note that Stripe Payments and Bookly Stripe (Add-on) are two different products with separate settings. Stripe Payments integration redirects customers to Stripe site to confirm and complete the order, while with Bookly Stripe (Add-on) customers can pay instantly in your booking form without being redirected to Stripe site to complete the transaction.
- Before you connect the Stripe payment gateway, you must have a Stripe account.
- Click on the Get started button. You will be redirected to the Stripe connect page. Sign in with Stripe and click Connect my Stripe account.
- Once connected, go to Settings > Payments in Bookly menu, and enable the Stripe Cloud payment method.
- You can add custom metadata to the payment details. Use available codes from the list and this information will be passed to Stripe together with the payment.
Price correction allows you to increase or decrease the total cost of the booking according to the payment method used.
Time interval of payment gateway determines the time limit after which the payment made via the payment gateway is considered to be incomplete. This functionality requires a scheduled cron job.
Transactions made by your customers using the Stripe Cloud payment option can be refunded. You will see the Refund button in the payment details.
For more details, visit this page.
Bookly requires cron setup for sending scheduled Email and SMS notifications (appointment reminders, birthday greetings, staff agendas), SMS campaigns, and automatic appointment status changes. Usually, cron setup requires some technical skills and should be configured in your hosting provider’s control panel.
However, Bookly Cloud Cron is one-click enabled and runs frequently – every 5 minutes, so you can be sure that Bookly will properly perform all your time-based actions.
Click the Get Started button in Bookly Cloud > Products to activate the Cloud Cron service. No additional configuration is required.