With the Square Payments feature enabled, you can integrate Square payment gateway into your Bookly booking form to let clients instantly pay for your services online.
1. In your Bookly Cloud account > Products, click on the Get started button near the Square Payments.
2. Go to Settings > Payments in the Bookly menu, and enable the Square Cloud method.
3. Go to the Square Developer dashboard.
4. Select an app or create a new one.
5. Depending on the mode (Sandbox or Production), look for the Application ID and Access token. Use them in the form on the settings page in Bookly.
6. In the sidebar on the left, go to Webhooks > Subscriptions.
7. Depending on the mode (Sandbox or Production), press Add subscription button, enter the URL that you see on the settings page in Bookly as the destination for events in URL field. In the Events section select "order.updated" option. Click Save.
8. In the sidebar on the left, select Locations. Look for the necessary location and copy Location ID. Use it in the form on the settings page in Bookly.
To arrange the order of payment options displayed on the front-end booking form at the Payment step, navigate to Settings > Payments, and drag the sandwich icon to move the desired payment option up or down the list.
Payment options in Bookly – receive online payments for your services.
Bookly Cloud Products – explore our cloud services that work for your business.
GOOD TO KNOW
Individual Pricing & Other Tips – learn how to set up custom payment options for staff, leave tips, use price correction, and more.