All add-ons for Bookly require Bookly PRO installed and activated.
Integrate the Stripe payment gateway into your Bookly and process transactions directly on your website.
Your customers can pay instantly for the services in the Bookly booking form using Stripe Checkout. When they choose to pay via credit card, they won’t be redirected away to complete the transaction.
- Purchase and download the Bookly Stripe (Add-on). Install it as a new plugin.
- Before you connect the Stripe payment gateway to accept online payments on your website, you must have a Stripe account.
- In Settings > Payments, enable the Stripe payment option. Enter the Secret Key and the Publishable Key (available in your Stripe account) to configure the Stripe payment gateway. If you don’t see Stripe in the list of payment methods, make sure you’ve activated the add-on in Plugins.
Starting from v1.7, the Bookly Stripe (Add-on) supports SCA. You must update your Stripe settings to keep the integration with the upgraded add-on.
- Update Bookly Stripe (Add-on) to version 1.7.
- In Bookly menu, go to Settings > Payments > Stripe and make sure that Publishable Key is provided.
- In the Dashboard's Webhooks settings section, click Add endpoint to reveal a form to add a new endpoint for receiving events. Enter the URL provided in your Bookly settings as the destination for events (http://[your-website-address]/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=bookly_stripe_ipn). Set the latest API version.
- Add these events:
and click Add endpoint.
See this guide on updating the Stripe settings.
Live Stripe integrations must use HTTPS. For more information, check Stripe Docs.
You can set the order of the payment options displayed at the Payment step in a booking form.
In Bookly, go to Settings > Payments and simply drag the sandwich icon to move the payment option up or down the list.
Learn more about payment options – if you want to let your clients choose a payment method.
Deposit Payments (Add-on) – divide payments for appointments.
GOOD TO KNOW
Pricing capabilities – learn more about setting up prices for your services.