All add-ons for Bookly require Bookly PRO installed and activated.
Integrate Stripe payment gateway into your Bookly and process transactions directly on your website. Purchase and download the add-on here.
Your customers can pay instantly for the services within your WordPress website using the Stripe Checkout. When they choose to pay via credit card, they won’t be redirected away to complete the transaction.
- Download the Stripe Payments (Add-on) for Bookly; install it as a new plugin.
- Before you connect the Stripe payment gateway to accept online payments on your website, you must have a Stripe account.
- In Settings > Payments, enable Stripe payment option. Enter the Secret Key and the Publishable Key (available in your Stripe account) to configure the Stripe payment gateway. If you don’t see Stripe in the list of payment methods, make sure you’ve activated the add-on in Plugins.
Note: starting from v1.7, the Bookly Stripe (Add-on) supports SCA. You must update your Stripe settings to keep the integration with the upgraded add-on.
- Update Bookly Stripe add-on to version 1.7.
- Go to Bookly menu > Settings > Payments > Stripe and make sure that Publishable Key is provided.
- In the Dashboard's Webhooks settings section, click Add endpoint to reveal a form to add a new endpoint for receiving events. Enter the URL provided in your Bookly settings as the destination for events (http://[your-website-address]/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=bookly_stripe_ipn). Set the latest API version.
- Add these events:
and click Add endpoint.
See this guide on updating the Stripe settings.
Note: Live Stripe integrations must use HTTPS. For more information, check Stripe Docs.
You can set the order for payment options display on the front-end (Payment step in a booking form). Go to Bookly menu > Settings > Payments and simply drag the sandwich icon to move the payment option up or down the list.
Learn more about payment options – if you want to let your clients choose a payment method.
Deposit Payments (Add-on) – divide payments for appointments.
GOOD TO KNOW
Pricing capabilities – learn more about setting up prices for your services.