Accept credit card payments along with online payment systems without having to set up a separate payment system. Clients can choose to pay via their PayPal account or by entering credit card details, no PayPal account necessary. Purchase and download the add-on here.
Compare PayPal Express Checkout vs PayPal Payments Standard
Express Checkout (see integration instructions here)
- A client has to log in or register at PayPal
- Available as a part of the main Bookly Pro plugin
- A client can just enter credit card details, no PayPal account necessary
- Available as a separate add-on for Bookly
Set Up PayPal Payments Standard
1. Download the PayPal Payments Standard add-on for Bookly; install it as a new plugin.
2. In Settings > Payments, see PayPal payment system and choose ‘Payments Standard’ from the drop-down menu.
3. Enter your PayPal ID.
4. Leave Sandbox mode as ‘disabled’ if you want to launch PayPal payment method right away; switch to ‘enabled’ for testing.
You can set the order for payment options display on the front-end (Payment step in a booking form). Go to Bookly menu > Settings > Payments and simply drag the sandwich icon to move the payment option up or down the list.
Pricing capabilities – learn all about setting up pricing for your services.
Manage payments and appointments – keep track of your transaction log.
GOOD TO KNOW
More payment options – if you want to give your clients a choice of payment methods.