In Settings > Payments, you can set up any number of payment options for clients to choose from. Enable the ones you like and, in most cases, enter your credentials for the payment gateway in the next window.
NB: The offline payment option is also to be enabled here.
As of Mar 2017, Bookly supports the following payment systems:
- PayPal Express Checkout (as part of the main Bookly plugin)
- PayPal Standard Checkout (as an add-on to Bookly)
- Authorize.net, incl. Akamai
- Mollie, incl. iDEAL
- PayU Latam (as an add-on to Bookly)
WooCommerce (the set-up is more complex than for all other payment systems)
It will work in a similar way as the Bookly Cart option, with one big difference: WooCommerce will be adding the Bookly items to an already existing WooCommerce cart, which means that your customers will be re-directed away from your site to WooCommerce, and they will be able to purchase items from Bookly and from WooCommerce in one session.
Customers will be able to cancel their appointments purchased through WooCommerce just as easily as they do with usual appointments - by clicking on the link in their confirmation email.
Set Up Integration
1. Install the WooCommerce plugin and activate it.
2. Create a random product within the WooCommerce plugin:
Bookly+WooCommerce integration works by replacing that WooCommerce product with the Bookly service that has been selected by the customer. That’s why you’ll need to create a random product with a random price in your WooCommerce plugin. It doesn’t have to be relevant to your company - your customers will never even see it because it will be automatically replaced in the cart with the item they’ve selected from your services.
3. In the Bookly section of your dashboard, Settings > WooCommerce, make sure that ‘WooCommerce’ is enabled.
4. On that same page, select the product that you created in Step 1 from the Booking Product drop-down menu.
5. Edit Cart Item Data title (should be something generic that will work with all of your services) and description (basic Bookly tags are already there in the form).
These generic title and description are what will appear in the WooCommerce cart. The only detail of the actual appointment that will be automatically pushed to the WooCommerce cart is the price.
Once you have enabled the WooCommerce option in Bookly the built-in payment methods will no longer work. All your customers will be redirected to the WooCommerce cart instead of the standard payment step.
Important: WooCommerce integration will not function with the Bookly cart feature enabled. Please disable the Bookly cart to be able to use WooCommerce as an integral part of your Bookly plugin.
Deposits Add-on - divide payment into two instalments.
GOOD TO KNOW
Coupons - a deduction in absolute numbers or a percentage of appointment's price.