WordPress accounts tied to your site will give staff access to the company's dashboard (stripped-down version of).
1. Create WordPress accounts for staff in WordPress dashboard (general section, not Bookly) > Users.
2. Choose role (level of access) for each new account:
- Subscriber - doesn't see actual data values in any of the dashboard sections;
- Contributor, Author, or Editor - can only view and edit appointments in calendar and list that belong to the staff member associated with that WordPress user. Can also edit their own personal info as a staff member;
- Admin - full access.
3. In the Bookly section of dashboard > Staff Members > [a staff member], pick the WordPress user from the "User" drop-down menu.
Notifications - let staff know about incoming appointments and let them approve/cancel them right from the email.
Google Calendar sync - automatically add new appointments to Google Calendar; keep busy periods from being booked as appointments.