The free version of Bookly is available for download here.
To do an automatic install of Bookly, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Bookly” and click Search Plugins. Once you have found our plugin, you can install it simply by clicking Install Now. WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it.
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installations wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin in the WordPress Admin main menu > Plugins.
The Pro version of Bookly is available with the Bookly Pro (Add-on).
- Purchase the plugin here.
- Download and extract bookly-addon-pro.zip archive.
- In WordPress Admin main menu > Plugins, click "Add New" and "Upload", then choose the bookly-addon-pro.zip from the archive you just downloaded.
- Activate the newly installed plugin in Plugins.