Important: All add-ons for Bookly require Bookly Pro add-on installed and activated.
With Google Maps Address functionality enabled, your customers will be able to quickly and easily fill out the address form at the Details step of the booking process using Google Maps autocomplete service. When a user starts typing an address, there are real-time suggestions both for street addresses and business names, which significantly reduces errors and greatly hastens the whole booking process.
Get the Bookly Google Maps Address Add-on here and let your customers enter their address fast and accurate.
Setup and configuration
1. Purchase, download and activate the Google Maps Address add-on in Plugins.
2. Go to Bookly menu > Settings > Google Maps.
Enter a Google places API key that you got after registering your app project on the Google API Console. Read here how to get an API Key – https://developers.google.com/places/web-service/get-api-key, or follow these steps:
- Go to the Google API Console.
- Create or select a project. Click Continue to enable the API. Select Google Places API Web Service from the drop-down and click on the button below.
- On the Credentials page, get an API key (and set the API key restrictions). Note: If you have an existing unrestricted API key, or a key with server restrictions, you may use that key.
3. In Bookly menu > Appearance > Details tab, make sure that the boxes next to the Show address fields and Show google maps field are checked.
Bookly Google Maps Address Add-on is available for purchase here.
Try this demo to get a better understanding of how the Google Maps Address Add-on works.
If you wish you can join a community of translators who help us in Bookly localization. Join translation of Bookly and help us become closer and speak with you in your native language. Read more here.
Customer Information (Add-on) – extend customer profile with custom data.
Files (Add-on) – allow customers to add multiple attachments at the time of booking.