All add-ons for Bookly require Bookly PRO installed and activated.
With Google Maps Address functionality enabled, your customers will be able to quickly and easily fill out the address form at the Details step of the booking process using Google Maps autocomplete service. When a user starts typing an address, there are real-time suggestions both for street addresses and business names, which significantly reduces errors and greatly hastens the whole booking process.
Get the Bookly Google Maps Address (Add-on) here and let your customers enter their address fast and accurate.
Setup and configuration
1. Purchase, download and activate the Google Maps Address (Add-on) in Plugins.
2. Go to Bookly menu > Settings > Google Maps.
Enter a Google places API key that you got after registering your app project on the Google API Console. Read here how to get an API Key – https://developers.google.com/places/web-service/get-api-key, or follow these steps:
- Go to the Google API Console.
- Create or select a project. Click Continue to enable the API. Select Google Places API Web Service from the drop-down and click on the button below.
- On the Credentials page, get an API key (and set the API key restrictions). Note: If you have an existing unrestricted API key, or a key with server restrictions, you may use that key.
3. In Bookly menu > Appearance > Details tab, make sure that the boxes next to the Show address fields and Show google maps field are checked.
4. To hide unnecessary address fields at the Details step, go to Settings > Customers > Customer's address fields and uncheck address fields you don't want to request from the client.
If the search for google maps in the booking form stops after several times of using, then most probably you have exceeded your daily request quota for Google Maps API. If you did not set a custom daily request quota, verify your project has an active billing account: http://g.co/dev/maps-no-account
Bookly Google Maps Address (Add-on) is available for purchase here.
Try this demo to get a better understanding of how the Google Maps Address (Add-on) works.
DEMO VIDEO TUTORIALS MAIN BOOKLY SETTINGS FAQ ADD-ONS
Customer Information (Add-on) – extend customer profile with custom data.
Files (Add-on) – allow customers to add multiple attachments at the time of booking.