Important: All add-ons for Bookly require Bookly PRO installed and activated.
If you want to extend a customer profile with additional data about the client, Customer Information (Add-on) will give you this option. Create various types of custom fields with different questions and collect the required info right in the Customers section in Bookly.
See this video to learn how to add custom data to the client’s profile.
Setup and configuration
1. Purchase, download and activate Customer Information (Add-on) in Plugins.
2. In Bookly menu > Appearance > Details tab, make sure that the box next to the ‘Show customer information’ option is checked. This way, customer information fields will be displayed in your booking form.
3. You’ll see a Customer Information tab in the left sidebar menu in Bookly menu. To add a custom field, select the type* of it, press + button and enter the question.
All custom fields can be rearranged just as you need by dragging the sandwich icon. These fields will appear on the Details step of the booking process, just below the personal info fields.
If you select the custom field to be a Required field, your clients won’t be able to complete the booking before they answer your questions.
The 'Ask once' setting allows you to display custom questions once. If the field was filled in, then it won't be displayed to your clients during the next booking session. It works for authorized in WordPress users.
4. All info the client inputs in custom fields will be stored in Customers section in Bookly.
You can update this information by clicking on the Edit button.
*Custom fields types
- Text field can be filled in by the customer.
- Text area – an element of the booking form interface, which you can place above or below the fields that customers will have to fill out (or choose an option from).
- Text content will be displayed as simple text.
- Checkbox Group – customers will be able to choose several options within a group of choices.
- Radio Button Group is a list of elements with only one possible choice.
- Drop Down – customers will be able to choose one answer from the list.
Get the Customer Information (Add-on) here.
Try this demo (both front-end and back-end versions) to get a better understanding of how the Customer Information (Add-on) works.
Files (Add-on) – upload attachments right in your booking form.
Customer Groups (Add-on) – organize your customer list into specific groups.