If you want to extend a customer profile with additional data about the client, Customer Information Add-on will give you this option. Create various types of custom fields with different questions and collect the required info right in the Customers section in Bookly.
Setup and configuration
1. Purchase, download and activate Customer Information Add-on in Plugins.
2. Go to Bookly menu > Settings > Customer Information and enable the setting to display customer information fields in your booking form. You’ll see a Customer Information tab in the left sidebar menu.
3. To add a custom field, select the type* of it, press + button and enter the question.
All custom fields can be rearranged just as you need by dragging the sandwich icon. These fields will appear on the Details step of the booking process, just below the personal info fields.
If you select the custom field to be a Required field, your clients won’t be able to complete the booking before they answer your questions.
4. All info the client inputs in custom fields will be stored in Customers section in Bookly.
*Custom fields types
- Text field can be filled in by the customer.
- Text area – an element of the booking form interface, which you can place above or below the fields that customers will have to fill out (or choose an option from).
- Text content will be displayed as simple text.
- Checkbox Group – customers will be able to choose several options within a group of choices.
- Radio Button Group is a list of elements with only one possible choice.
- Drop Down – customers will be able to choose one answer from the list.
Get the Customer Information Add-on here.
Try this demo (both front-end and back-end versions) to get a better understanding of how the Customer Information add-on works.
If you wish you can join a community of translators who help us with Bookly localization. Participate in a translation of Bookly Customer Information (Add-on) and help us become closer and speak with you in your native language.
Files Add-on – upload attachments right in your booking form.
Customer Groups Add-on – organize your customer list into specific groups.