Important: All add-ons for Bookly require Bookly Pro add-on installed and activated.
Bookly Customer Cabinet Add-on allows the website owners to comply with the GDPR requirements by providing customers with a possibility to access, manage and delete their personal details and appointments list in a user account.
Let your customers easily rebook appointments and update profile info themselves in a personal user account.
With Bookly Customer Cabinet Add-on your clients can manage their personal details and upcoming appointments right on your website.
Once you’ve added a Customer Cabinet to your web page and your customers are logged in with their WP credentials, they’ll be able to:
- view, update and delete their personal information;
- remove their customer profile;
- view appointments history;
- see all details of the appointment (date, time, employee, status, price, etc.)
- reschedule or cancel their bookings.
Setup and configuration
1. Purchase, download and activate Customer Cabinet add-on in Plugins.
2. Go to WP Dashboard > Pages. Create a new page or select an existing one, where you want to add a Customer cabinet to.
3. Click on Add Customer Cabinet button.
In the Gutenberg editor, Click the + icon and select Bookly block. Then select "Bookly – Customer cabinet" to insert the shortcode to your page.
4. You’ll be offered to check the tabs and columns you want to add to a customer cabinet.
In the Gutenberg editor, these settings are on the right:
5. Note that your customers will be able to log into their Customer Cabinet only with their WordPress credentials. Make sure you’ve enabled Create WordPress user account for customers in Settings > Customers.
The Customer Cabinet is designated for customers so only customers with associated WP user accounts will be able to access the cabinet. Please check in the Customers menu if the WP user account you are logged in with is associated with any account (User column).
Try this demo to see Customer Cabinet add-on in action.
Get the Bookly Customer Cabinet Add-on here.
If you wish you can join a community of translators who help us in Bookly localization. Join translation of Bookly and help us become closer and speak with you in your native language. Read more here.
Customer Information add-on – use custom fields to add extra info to client’s profile.
Staff Cabinet add-on – let your staff members manage their profile settings and bookings on the front-end.