This add-on was developed to let your staff members manage their bookings without access to WordPress admin panel.
Once your staff member is logged in, he or she will be able to enter the Staff Cabinet and see the Bookly calendar and profile on the front-end.
Every staff member will have the possibility to manage their own calendar, view and update details, manage services, prices, schedule, days off and special days, as well as export their calendar information into a CSV file.
1. Purchase, download, install and enable add-on in Plugins.
2. Enter the purchase code on Bookly Settings page.
3. In the page editor, you will see Add Staff Cabinet button. When you press this button, the shortcode will be generated and inserted into the editor.
4. In the drop-down list, you will see the list of possible options for adding. Select the properties you want to be displayed and set limitations if needed.
5. Once the add-on is set up, your staff members will be able to view and manage their calendars right after authentication on the front-end.
After the Staff Cabinet add-on is installed, the website administrator can set visibility limitations for team members while editing a page. This way, the staff members will be able to view, work with and update only those profile elements which they have permission and access to.
Try this demo to get a better understanding of how Staff Cabinet Add-on works.