This add-on allows you accept group bookings for the same service at the same time. Let customers specify the amount of persons they’d like to book for when they choose a service at the first step of the booking process.
Get the Group Booking Add-on here.
The group booking will be displayed in Bookly Calendar as one appointment and include the details of all signed-up customers.
Setup and configuration
1. Purchase, download and activate add-on in Plugins.
2. Go to Bookly menu > Settings > Group booking and enable group bookings.
3. Go to Services and set a Capacity value for each service to determine the min and the max number of customers that each service can accommodate.
4. You can also determine employee’s individual Capacity settings, different from the default values set in Services. Go to Staff members tab and click Services.
5. You can show or hide the Number of persons field when placing a booking form on your website. If hidden, all appointments will be booked for one person per booking.
Try this demo to get a better understanding of how the Group Booking add-on works.
Group Booking add-on is available for purchase here.
If you wish you can join a community of translators who help us in Bookly localization. Join translation of Bookly Group Booking Add-on and help us become closer and speak with you in your native language.
Multiply Appointments Add-on – set number of identical back-to-back appointments.
Chain Appointments Add-on – select several services and get one time slot for back-to-back appointments.