Important: All add-ons for Bookly require Bookly Pro add-on installed.
Bookly Group Booking add-on allows you to accept group bookings for the same service at the same time. Let customers specify the number of persons they’d like to book for when they choose a service at the first step of the booking process.
Get the Group Booking Add-on here.
The group booking will be displayed in Bookly Calendar as one appointment and include the details of all signed-up customers.
Setup and configuration
1. Purchase, download and activate Bookly Group Booking add-on in Plugins.
2. Go to Services, click > tab and set a Capacity value for each service to determine the min and the max number of customers that each service can accommodate.
One booking per time slot allows you to limit the possibility of booking within the service capacity to one time.
Example: service capacity is min – 2, max – 6. If there is a booking for 2 customers, this time slot will be blocked for further booking, and no one will be able to join existing customers.
3. You can also determine employee’s individual Capacity settings, different from the default values set in Services. Go to Staff members menu and click Services tab.
4. You can show or hide the Number of persons field when placing a booking form on your website. If hidden, all appointments will be booked for one person per booking.
5. If you want to display information about time slot occupancy in a booking form, navigate to Appearance > Time tab, and check the box next to Show information about group bookings. Format for displaying should be set up in Settings > Group Booking.
Note: if you have both Group booking add-on and Waiting List add-on installed and activated, make sure you’ve enabled group booking in Settings. Otherwise, capacity value won’t be taken into account and clients will be put on the waiting list after the first booking is made.
See this video to learn how to set up capacity feature and accept group bookings with Bookly Group Booking add-on.
Try this demo to get a better understanding of how the Group Booking add-on works.
Group Booking add-on is available for purchase here.
If you wish you can join a community of translators who help us in Bookly localization. Join translation of Bookly and help us become closer and speak with you in your native language. Read more here.
Multiply Appointments Add-on – set number of identical back-to-back appointments.
Chain Appointments Add-on – select several services and get one time slot for back-to-back appointments.