Bookly Analytics (Bookly menu > Dashboard) will provide you with a clear insight into how effectively your company works.
Easily collect and examine different types of statistical data right in Bookly backend.
With Bookly Analytics, you can:
- view a total number of appointments performed by your company during a selected period;
- view the number of customers who made bookings during a selected period;
- view an estimated cost of all appointments;
- filter stats by time, employee, service name;
- export and print analytics data.
Dashboard section doesn’t display information regarding future appointments. For example, if the reservation has been made in January with the actual date of the appointment in February, then it is accounted for the statistics of January. You won’t see the data for the next month (like in the Appointments section), since the filter works by the date the appointment was created.
Try this demo of Bookly Analytics feature to see a comprehensive report about the number of bookings, customers and payments received.
Bookly Ratings (Add-on) – gather customer feedback after each appointment.