With this add-on, your customers will be able to upload files relating to the appointment right to Bookly booking form. Your clients will be asked to attach necessary files before the booking confirmation. All materials collected will be available in reservation details in Bookly admin area.
Setup and Configuration
1. Purchase, download and activate add-on in Plugins.
2. In Bookly menu > Appearance > Details tab, make sure that the box next to the ‘Show files’ option is checked – this will enable the file uploading feature in the booking form.
3. In Bookly menu > Settings > Files, specify Upload directory – the folder path where the files will be stored on the server. If necessary, make sure that there is no free web access to the folder materials.
4. To add a custom File Upload button to your booking form, go to Custom Fields tab and press + next to the File. You can add multiple file upload fields to your form.
5. To view the list of uploaded files, click on paperclip icon in Appointments tab > Attachments column. If there are no files uploaded, Attachments column will be hidden.
6. You can add or delete uploaded files by clicking on a Customer name in Edit window (Appointments > Edit > click on client's name > Edit booking details).
7. Go to Appearance > Details tab to change the wording of the file upload button.
Note: You can have multiple File Upload fields in your booking form so that your clients will be able to add more attachments (one file per each field).
Try this demo to get a better understanding of how the Custom Files Add-on works.
Bookly Files add-on is available for purchase here.
Custom Fields Add-on – get extra info from your customers.