Facebook Login enables your customers to authorize on your website with their Facebook credentials. If the client chooses to log in with Facebook, form fields for their Name (or first and last name) at the Details step in a booking form will be filled automatically.
Authorization through Facebook is made using the Facebook App that you need to create and configure in your Facebook account first.
1. Follow the steps at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/register to create a Developer Account.
2. In My apps section, press Create App button, select Consumer as the app type and provide the necessary information (App name, App contact email). Then click Create App.
3. In Add products to your app section, find Facebook login and press Set up.
4. In the sidebar on the left, select Settings.
Click Save changes.
6. At the top of your screen press on App ID to copy it. Use it in Bookly > Settings > Facebook > App ID.
7. Go to the Appearance section in Bookly > Step by step form > Details tab. Check the box Show Facebook login button.
You’ll see a new Facebook column in the Customers tab (for non-widescreen monitors press +) with clickable Facebook icon which leads to the user's profile.
Customer Information (Add-on) – collect and store additional info about your clients.
Customer Groups (Add-on) – organize your customers into specific groups.