This add-on allows you to create services with flexible duration. While booking an appointment, your customers will be able to choose its length from the predefined options, and the price will be adjusted respectively.
Setup and configuration
1. Purchase, download and activate add-on in Plugins.
2. Navigate to Settings in Bookly menu, click Custom Duration tab and enable the setting Custom Duration to display the service duration field on your booking form.
3. Go to Services, pick up a service and select Custom from the Duration drop-down. Once you’ve done that, you’ll see additional fields below to be configured.
Unit duration – the length of a single time step. Available options for the unit duration depend on the Time slot length (configured in Settings > General).
Minimum units – minimum quantity of time steps.
Maximum units – maximum quantity of time steps.
In the Unit price field specify the cost of one unit, so the total cost of the service will increase linearly with the increase of its duration.
|Unit duration||30 min|
You’ll got the following configuration:
1h = $100
1h 30min = $150
2h = $200
2h 30min = $250
4. If you change the price of a time-flexible service in Staff Members > Services tab, you should specify the Unit price.
5. Navigate to Appearance tab in Bookly menu and check Show service price next to duration if you want to display the cost for each duration option.
Custom Duration add-on is available for purchase here.
Try this demo to see the Custom Duration add-on in action.
Multiply Appointments Add-on – set number of identical back-to-back appointments.
Chain Appointments Add-on – select several services and get a one-time slot for back-to-back appointments.