With this add-on, you can offer package deals for your client’s favourite services. You can add a discount on packages and set a validity period for services booked in package form.
How it works
Do your clients keep coming back for the same service? Why not offer them a package deal? They’ll love the convenience package deals offer. The optional discount is great for increasing sales of a particular service.
Your client will have to book their first appointment right away. But the rest of the package services can be booked later. As long as they’re booked within the set validity period.
Are you launching a new service? You can offer package deals at a discount as a launch special. This will help your new service to gain exposure and help you to increase sales. All while offering your clients convenience.
Please note that the current version of the Bookly Packages Add-on doesn’t support group bookings. And packages can only be set up in the back-end for now. Customers cannot book these from the front-end – yet. The next release will also include the feature of managing all the instances of services in a package on customer’s user account.
Setup and configuration
1. Purchase, download, install and activate add-on in Plugins.
2. Go to Bookly menu > Settings > Packages and enable the service packages.
3. Go to Bookly menu > Services. Click on Add Service, choose the type – Package, and fill out the rest of the details. Each package is created on the basis of a service.
4. To add a package of services, go to Bookly menu > Packages. Click on New package button and fill out the necessary details.
5. To schedule appointments in a package, go to Bookly menu > Packages. Click on the Package schedule button. Select an appropriate date and time and click the checkmark to confirm your choice.
How packages appear in Bookly Calendar
All appointments that belong to a package appear in the Calendar with the appropriate icon. Clicking on the appointment will result in the Edit appointment window where you’ll be able to make changes.
Important: At this time, Bookly doesn’t support booking of packages by your customers on the front-end. This feature will be available in one of our future releases (with add-on price increase). You can create, add and schedule a package of services in Bookly admin panel.
Recurring Appointments Add-on – allow the service to have recurring appointments and set the frequency of repeat.