Important: All add-ons for Bookly require Bookly Pro add-on installed and activated.
PayUbiz is a popular payment gateway in India. It enables you to receive and manage online payments from your customers directly on your website.
Integrate PayUbiz Payments Add-on into your Bookly to offer your clients a simplified payment solution right in your booking form.
1. Purchase, download and activate the PayUbiz add-on in Plugins.
2. Before you connect PayUbiz payment gateway to accept online payments on your website, you must create a PayUbiz account.
3. Go to Bookly menu > Settings > Payments. Enable PayUbiz and fill out the necessary details from your PayUbiz account.
4. Price correction is used for specifying an extra charge or discount for those customers who will select to pay online via PayUbiz.
5. If you want to test the payment first, select Yes in the Sandbox mode field.
You can set the order for payment options display on the front-end (Payment step in a booking form). In Settings > Payments, drag the sandwich icon to move the payment option up or down the list.
PayUbiz add-on is available for purchase here.
Learn more about payment options – if you want to let your clients choose a payment method.
Deposit Payments Add-on – divide payments for appointments.