Important: All add-ons for Bookly require Bookly PRO installed and activated.
Mailchimp is one of the most famous email marketing tools for sending out newsletters to a list of your subscribers.
Bookly Mailchimp (Add-on) allows you to set up integration between Bookly and your Mailchimp account. Once connected, your customer’s contact information will be automatically exported to your mailing list after an appointment is created via Bookly.
The fields exported are:
- Email address of the client
- Client first name
- Client last name
Setup and configuration
1. Purchase, download and activate the Bookly Mailchimp (Add-on) in Plugins.
2. In Bookly > Settings > Mailchimp, open the API Keys section of your Mailchimp account. Create an API Key by clicking on the Create a Key button, or copy an API key listed if you already have any.
Use it in the API Key field.
3. In the Server field, use the service prefix from the Mailchimp account URL. You'll see something like https://us19.admin.mailchimp.com/; the us19 part is the server prefix.
4. In the Audience ID, enter the value from your Mailchimp account > Audience > Settings > Audience name and defaults.
5. In Fields matching enter the names of the fields in your Mailchimp audience settings in accordance with Bookly data. You can find these names in Audience settings > Audience fields and *|MERGE|* tags in your Mailchimp account.
Update mode – here you select whether you want to override customer's data in Mailchimp if the email address matches the existing one, or not.
Default status – default status of a new contact according to Mailchimp statuses.
When you're finished, click Save at the bottom of the page.
Note: when you delete a customer in Bookly admin area > Customers, a subscriber is not deleted from your mailing list in Mailchimp.