Accept credit card payments along with online payment systems without having to set up a separate payment system. Clients can choose to pay via their PayPal account or by entering credit card details, no PayPal account necessary. Purchase and download the add-on here.
Compare PayPal Express Checkout vs PayPal Payments Standard
- Client has to log in or register at PayPal
- Available as part of the main Bookly plugin
- Client can just enter credit card details, no PayPal account necessary
- Available as a separate add-on for Bookly
Set Up PayPal Payments Standard
1. Download the PayPal Payments Standard add-on for Bookly; install it as a new plugin.
2. In Settings > Payments, scroll down to PayPal and choose ‘Payments Standard’ from the drop-down menu.
3. Enter your PayPal ID.
4. Leave Sandbox mode as ‘disabled’ if you want to launch PayPal payment method right away; switch to ‘enabled’ for testing.
Pricing capabilities - learn all about setting up pricing for your services.
Manage payments and appointments - keep track of your transaction log.
GOOD TO KNOW
More payment options - if you want to give your clients a choice of payment methods.