All add-ons for Bookly require Bookly PRO installed and activated.
The default version of Bookly Pro plugin provides you with 4 regular appointment statuses of 'Pending', 'Approved', 'Cancelled' and 'Rejected'. With the Custom Statuses (Add-on), you will be able to create a set of advanced statuses for your appointments.
Custom statuses will help you to manage the whole list of your bookings more effectively and link custom Email/SMS notifications and reminders based on them. They also can be used as a Default status of the newly created appointments (Settings > Appointments > Default appointment status).
Get the Custom Statuses (Add-on) and build your own booking process that fits your internal scheduling rules and covers different situations.
Setup and configuration
1. Purchase, download and activate Bookly Custom Statuses (Add-on) in Plugins.
2. To create a new custom status, go to Bookly menu > Settings > Custom Statuses. Click on the Add status button.
3. Enter the Name of the new status and choose whether appointments with this status block the corresponding time slot or not.
- Free – a place in an appointment with this status will be considered as not occupied (other customers will be able to book a corresponding time slot).
- Busy – a place in an appointment with this status will be considered as occupied (no one will be able to book a corresponding time slot).
4. Use drag & drop to reorder created statuses in a list.
5. You can link specific notification to a custom status. Go to the Email/SMS notifications section, select or add new notification type and choose the appointment status at which the selected notification will be sent.
6. Filter appointments with custom statuses in Appointments list.
7. Custom statuses are available in the 'Automatically change status of appointment' option in Settings > Appointments.
Check this demo to see the Bookly Сustom Statuses (Add-on) in action.
Keep track & edit appointments – view and manage the list of your bookings.
Pending Appointments – confirm your bookings manually.