Important: All add-ons for Bookly require Bookly Pro add-on installed and activated.
The default version of Bookly Pro plugin provides you with 4 regular appointment statuses of “Pending”, “Approved”, “Cancelled” and “Rejected”. With the Custom statuses add-on, you will be able to create a set of advanced statuses for your appointments.
Custom statuses will help you to manage the whole list of your bookings more effectively and link custom Email/SMS notifications and reminders based on them.
Get the Custom Statuses add-on and build your own booking process that fits your internal scheduling rules and covers different situations.
Setup and configuration
1. Purchase, download and activate Bookly Custom Statuses add-on in Plugins.
2. To create a new custom status, go to Bookly menu > Settings > Custom Statuses. Click + Add status.
3. Enter the Name of the new status and choose whether appointments with this status block the corresponding time slot or not.
- Free – a place in an appointment with this status will be considered as not occupied (other customers will be able to book a corresponding time slot).
- Busy – a place in an appointment with this status will be considered as occupied (no one will be able to book a corresponding time slot).
4. Use drag & drop to reorder created statuses in a list.
5. You can link specific notification to a custom status. Go to Email/SMS notifications, select or add new notification type and choose the appointment status at which the selected notification will be sent.
6. Filter appointments with custom statuses in Appointments list.
Check this demo to see the Bookly Сustom Statuses add-on in action.
Keep track & edit appointments – view and manage the list of your bookings.
Pending Appointments – confirm your bookings manually.