1. Purchase and download the plugin from our CodeCanyon page.
2. Extract bookly-addon-pro.zip from the downloaded archive.
3. Log in as an admin to your WordPress website.
4. In the Plugins section, click Add New and then Upload Plugin. Select the bookly-addon-pro.zip file and click Install Now. After successful installation, click Activate.
5. In your WordPress dashboard, go to Installed Plugins. You will find two plugins installed – Bookly (required free basic version) and Bookly Pro (the add-on with advanced features).
6. Go to Bookly menu > Settings > Purchase Code and enter your purchase code to access free updates of the Bookly Pro (Add-on). Read here how to find your purchase code.
Watch this video about the initial setup and to discover the main Bookly Pro settings and features.
- Critical Settings
- Booking Form Appearance
- Publish Booking Form on One or Several Pages of One Website
GOOD TO KNOW
Multisite Add-on – if you're planning to use Bookly on multiple websites.
WPML Plugin Integration – to translate booking form interface and notifications from English into 40+ other languages.