- Purchase and download the plugin from our CodeCanyon page.
- Extract appointment-booking.zip from the downloaded archive.
- Log in as admin to your WordPress website.
- In Plugins, click Add New and Upload. Select the appointment-booking.zip file and click Install Now.
- In your WordPress dashboard > Installed Plugins, activate the Bookly – #1 WordPress Booking Plugin.
- After successful installation, go to Bookly menu > Settings > Purchase Code and enter your purchase code in the appropriate field to have access to free updates of Bookly. Read here how to find your purchase code.
This video will show you how to download and install Bookly for your WordPress website.
Watch this video to learn how to perform the initial setup and discover the main Bookly settings and features.
Publish Booking Form on One or Several Pages of One Website.
GOOD TO KNOW
Multisite Add-on – if you're planning to use Bookly on multiple websites.
WPML Plugin Integration – to translate booking form interface and notifications from English into 40+ other languages.